GOALS - IT’S NEVER TOO EARLY TO START!
Okay, so tomorrow is a Thursday (Not a Monday or anything like the usual ‘I’ll start on Monday’), but I am going to have updates for you guys again - daily progress ones (in writing on Tumblr and in pics on Instagram)! I’m going to go fully Paleo again for a month (with the exception of rare ‘eating-out’ occasions). My goal is to achieve my dream body and I think I can make my way there in a month - not the whole way, but definitely halfway!
Here are little rules for myself:
- No dairy or grains
- Very low carb
- Less salt
- NO sugar
- No over-eating AT ALL - Staying between 1500-2000 cals a day
- High Protein
- Cardio 7 hours a week in total
- Weights 3 days a week (20-30 min sessions)
- Stress eating solutions (when studying, trying to complete assignments : no resorting to food/binging - instead have coffee, tea, fresh veggies, watch a tv show for a break, go for a walk)
- Intermittent fasting every 2nd/3rd day
This is basically how last week went for me, until study-stress got the best of me (I can bet you anything, I’ll get questions like ‘That’s why you resorted to binging, because you ate low carb, and your body NEEDS carbs!’ - Well, to that I say - your body doesn’t actually need carbs, do your research =) But anyway, for that whole week I felt SO good and SO happy, you’ve no idea! And I lost fat and felt stronger and more energized!
Starting from tomorrow - Who’s keen to do a little challenge similar to this (give or take a few rules) with me?